20 July 2011

Things and Stuff.

I pay too much attention to my boyfriend. And not enough to you, oh (not very many) readers.
This makes me a jerk.
So now that Boy (this is how I will refer to the boyfriend, not wanting to use his name, being partially anonymous here and all) is ignoring me for video games, I will write to you about things and stuff.

I did, in fact, go to Pride, and I promised to write about that. But I don't feel like it right now.
I also need to reflect on why my blog is called what it is called. (Boy, being Catholic was getting hopeful that I had converted...) But I don't feel like that either.
I saw Harry Potter, but I don't want to emotionally reflect on the end of my childhood.
These things all take energy. I was hoping that by now I would have energy or an idea.
But I do not. Shit. I need an idea fast. Hang on.

"QUICK, FIRST THREE WORDS THAT COME TO MIND RANDOMLY!"
Boy's answer: "Railroad. Bridge. Yell...ow... I feel like I'm being tested."

These three words are useless to me for writing a blog post. I was really hoping there would be something for me to write about... but his reaction shows a distinct distrust in my motives.
Interesting.
At that though, I am tired. This post was really to show you that I am not dead, and to serve as a reminder to myself that there are at least 3 things I have to write about, and soon.
So, hopefully my hiatus is over.
Farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment