22 August 2011

New Computer!

Those of you who know me personally know how exciting this news is. After a summer of almost no recreational time spent on the computer due to the crappy condition of my ex-beloved laptop, and a year and a bit of putting up with it through school (probably missing many an "i", "d", or "," in my projects) I have now purchased myself a brand new (that's right, I didn't cheap out this time) Fujitsu Lifebook. I must say Algernon (that's his name) is beautiful. He, too, has his quirks, for instance, the @ key is where the " key normally is... you tell me how that happens.... But for the most part, I am happy. I enjoy being on the computer again. I can type without going back and having to add letters that my keyboard decided not to type. I have storage space for my files. I can plug it in. All these things say a lot about my lowered computer standards, but I hope that I have heightened my standards with Algernon. I get this feeling you will see a lot more of me now. Hurrah! :)
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment